This is a place for me to gather stuff I've been meaning to put on the Web.
- My opinions of some of the Japanese-learning references I've used.
- Some pictures of my fiber tools. They're not well-cropped or explained, but they've got descriptive filenames.
- An iterator library I wrote in C++. I needed to return a pair of iterators (forming a range) from a function in a personal project, but I couldn't find an existing library that would let me return vector::iterator, vector::reverse_iterator, and a homebrewed iterator interchangeably, even though they all accessed the same type.
- Japanese words from a kids' dinosaur book that would make good ship names,
as a large picture.
- Silly little script to "spell out"
ASCII in binary. This is one of the less-weird offshoots of my Monday night
- Tools for creating and
deciphering the Knitter's Geek Code.